WINE AND CHEESE, ANYONE?
We can't imagine a tastier combination. A nutty gruyere with pinot noir, perhaps, or a full-bodied Burgundy with creamy epoisses. Consider our ICBIW-30R Wine Storage a celebration of all such delicious pairings. It preserves and protects up to 86 bottles of wine, while down below, in two commodious refrigerator drawers (113 L total capacity), you have ample room for cheeses, limes and other appropriate edibles, as well as beer, mineral water and all the other beverages you and your guests like to drink.
Of course the main thing is, the ICBIW-30R takes very good care of your valuable wine. It has two individually controlled wine storage zones, so you can store and serve both reds and whites at the proper temperature. Racks glide smoothly in and out, providing access without agitating wine. UV-resistant, bronze-tinted glass prevents light exposure. And dual evaporators maintain constant, moderate humidity. So raise a glass to better wine preservation –and don't forget the brie. less
Rigorously tested to ensure dependabilityBuilt with premium-grade materials, Sub-Zero products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years. Major components are subjected to extreme stress tests prior to going into the final design, and every major function is tested before shipping.
Choose the classic stainless steel look or match your custom cabinetry – custom front panel and hardware allow for infinite design options.
Independent storage zones control temperature
Two independent storage zones maintain wine's temperature within 1⁰ of set point, holding wines at precisely the storage and serving temperature you prefer.
Discreet interior lighting
Soft-on LED lighting illuminates gradually, making it easy to find the bottle you want. Just switch it on, and your wine becomes a decorative element in the room.
Intuitive Touch Control
Touch control panel allows you to keep temperatures within one degree of set point.
Just install the harness kit for Sabbath and holiday mode.
Roller-glide shelves minimize vibration
Shelves cradle bottles safely, glide smoothly in and out to provide access without agitating wine. Improved door hinge system makes for softer opening and closing, also minimizing agitation.
Exceptional customer support
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, the Sub-Zero and Wolf Customer Care team has a reputation for service that's as exceptional as its products.
Dual evaporators control humidity
Constant, moderate humidity means no dry corks or wet, peeling labels – and no oxidation robbing wine of its proper flavor.
UV-resistant glass prevents light exposure
UV-resistant, dark-tinted glass and a dark interior wall shield wine from the harmful rays that can cause premature aging and even unpleasant odors.
Accommodates different size bottles
Safely stores 750 ml bottles, half bottles and magnums.
Home security system connection
Protect your significant wine investment by linking in with your home security system.
The illuminated display shelf is the perfect place to store them, for you and your guests to appreciate.
INVENTORY TILES SYSTEM
Cabernet, chardonnay, pinot noir – these clever metal inventory tiles ID each bottle of wine, so you can easily find exactly what you’re looking for. Eight varieties printed on each included tile. Blank tiles that allow you to create your own specific titles available as an accessory.
Specifications and Downloads
- Rigorously tested to ensure decades of use
- Exceptional support from Customer Care team
- Custom front panel and hardware allow for infinite design options.
- Dual evaporators for constant, moderate humidity so corks don’t dry out
- Two independent temperature zones hold reds and whites at proper serving temperature
- Bronze-tinted, UV-resistant glass protects against light exposure
- Soft-on LED lighting illuminates gradually
- Wine racks accommodate 750 ml bottles, half-bottles and magnums.
- Intuitive touch control panel keeps temps within one degree of set point
- Home security system connection
- Star-K compliant with installation of a harness kit.
- Illuminated display rack for prized bottles of wine.
- Full-extension, easy-glide racks provide access without agitating wine
- New inventory tiles system lets you label wine racks for easy ID
- Overall Dimensions:762mm W x 2134mm H x 610mm D
- Refrigerator Gross Capacity:162 Liters
- Refrigerator Storage Capacity:102 Liters
- Wine Storage Capacity: 86 Bottles
- Door Clearance:724mm
- Drawer Clearance:451mm
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight:222 kg
- Drawer Capacity: 113 L
- Energy Usage and Rating3.5 stars (155 kWh/yr)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- CAD Libraries
Available Accessories for the ICBIW-30R
- Dual installation kit for installation with another wine or integrated model
- Stainless steel front panels with tubular or pro handles
- Reduced toe kick divider for toe kicks from 10 cm to 5 cm
- Side enclosure
- Solid overlay door
- Top enclosure
- Stainless steel pro handles
- Stainless steel tubular handles
Request a brochure
Dozens of pages of inspiring photos, product features and more in print and online. Discover a world of beautiful, high-performance and top-quality products for your dream kitchen with this free guide from Sub-Zero and Wolf.Receive a printed brochure
Where's The Refrigerator?
Anywhere you want it. Innovative integrated refrigeration becomes one with its surroundings.
Four Distinct Styles
From minimalist contemporary to bold professional, there is a Wolf M series built-in oven to match your style.