107 cm Pro Wall Hood - 69 cm Depth
A BEAUTIFUL WAY TO VENT
Welded seams, hemmed edges, hand-finished craftsmanship. All in heavy-duty brushed stainless steel. Would it be an exaggeration to call the Wolf Pro Wall Hood a thing of beauty? We think not. It’s the final, iconic touch to complete your thoughtfully designed, professional quality kitchen. Behind its sculpted lines, there’s hard-nosed performance that will keep your cooking area bright, clean and fresh, no matter what you're cooking.
Powerful multi-speed blowers whisk away smoke and odors. Bright halogen lighting with two settings illuminates the cooking surface. Stainless steel baffle filters remove easily, come clean in the dishwasher. Heat sentry feature automatically turns the blower on or increases speed when exhaust temperature exceeds 93 C. Shell only – an internal, in-line or remote blower is required. Available in 61 cm and 69 cm depths (heat lamps can be added to 69 cm) and five widths: 76 cm, 91 cm, 107 cm, 122 cm, and 152 cm. less
Rigorously tested to ensure dependability
Each and every Wolf appliance is rigorously stress-tested to perform for over twenty years of daily use and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry.
Stainless steel construction
Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior for reliable performance, with enclosed stainless steel liner.
Discreetly out of sight, yet easy to access. Include infinite speed blower control.
Bright halogen lighting
Clearly illuminates your cooking surface, with two settings.
Powerful internal and remote blowers are available for complete ventilation control, but sold separately.
Heat sentry for safety
Automatically turns the blower on or increases speed when exhaust temperature exceeds 93⁰C.
Exceptional customer support
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, the Sub-Zero and Wolf Customer Care team has a reputation for service that’s as exceptional as its products.
Beautifully hand-finished from heavy-duty stainless steel, with hemmed edges and welded seams.
Infinite speed blower control
Whether you're stir frying or simply scrambling eggs, blower control adjusts for just the right amount of ventilation. (Blower required.)
Transition with backdraft damper
Minimizes the backward flow of cold air.
Heat lamps available
In 69 cm deep models only – bulbs not included.
Specifications and Downloads
- Rigorously tested for decades of use
- Exceptional support from our Customer Care team
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Handfinished with hemmed edges and welded seams
- Recessed controls for sleeker look
- Infinite speed blower control
- Bright halogen lighting
- Transition with backdraft minimizes backward flow of cold air
- Blower required (internal or remote blowers available)
- Heat lamps available for 69 cm deep models only – bulbs not included
- Heat sentry for safety
- 1521 CMH Internal Blower
- 1528 CMH Remote Blower
- Overall Dimensions:1067mm W x 457mm H x 686mm D
- Bottom of Hood to Countertop:762 mm to 914 mm
- Number of Halogen Lights: 2
- Electrical Supply 220-240 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- Electrical Service ≤ 6 A
- CAD Libraries
Available Accessories for the ICBPW422718
- 97 cm high stainless steel backsplash with or without warming racks
- 15 cm, 30 cm, 46 cm, 61 cm and 76 cm high stainless steel duct covers
- Make-up air damper
Explore More Products
Request a brochure
Dozens of pages of inspiring photos, product features and more in print and online. Discover a world of beautiful, high-performance and top-quality products for your dream kitchen with this free guide from Sub-Zero and Wolf.Get my brochure now