76 CM Refrigerator Drawers - Panel Ready
REFRIGERATION FOR ANY ROOM
Think beyond the kitchen. Imagine enjoying fresh produce in the master suite, yoghurt and juice in the breakfast room, chilled drinks in the gym or media room. The Sub-Zero Integrated 76 cm Refrigerator Drawer brings cold storage to any room in your home.
The ICBID-30R holds 160 L of food in two storage drawers with removable dividers. Smart-touch technology lets you control temperatures so food and drinks get precisely the cold they require. Soft-on LED lighting offers controllable degrees of brightness. And the customisable drawer fronts can be fitted with panels and handles that blend in with literally any room’s décor. less
Low-temperature/high-humidity storage zones
Crispers and deli drawers are strategically located near the evaporator to maintain temperatures a few degrees cooler than the rest of the unit. Drawers are sealed to lock in humidity and ensure freshness.
The interactive and easy-to-use controls employ touchscreen technology to precisely regulate temperatures and give you more access to more settings. The control panel's small footprint further refines the interior.
Soft-on LED lighting
Energy-efficient LEDs offer varying degrees of brightness, enabling you to customize preferences by controlling intensity levels.
Exceptional customer support
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, the Sub-Zero and Wolf Customer Care team has a reputation for service that's as exceptional as its products.
The disappearing refrigerator
Every Sub-Zero designer refrigerator or freezer comes ready to be fitted with custom panels and handles for seamless installation with surrounding cabinetry. The design possibilities are truly endless. High-quality stainless steel panels and handles are available as accessories, too.
Soft-close doors and drawers
This feature, commonly found on high-end cabinetry, gives Sub-Zero Designer Refrigeration line-up a rich, sturdy feel and noiseless operation.
Rigorously tested to ensure dependability
Every component of every single Sub-Zero unit is tested in its U.S. manufacturing facilities before assembly, then every completed product is factory-tested for up to 24 hours before shipping. In its labs, components are subjected to electric jolts, violent vibrations and 180⁰C temperature swings, and tested to stand up to at least 20 years of heavy use.
Specifications and Downloads
- Crispers and deli drawers in low-temp, high-humidity zones for optimum freshness
- Ready to be fitted with custom panels and handles to blend with cabinetry
- Smart-touch controls for streamlined access to more settings
- Soft-close doors and drawers
- Soft-on LED lights for varying degrees of brightness
- 2 refrigerator storage drawers with removable dividers
- Sliding crisper drawer cover
- Overall Dimensions:762mm W x 876mm H x 610mm D
- Refrigerator Gross Capacity:161 Liters
- Refrigerator Storage Capacity:97 Liters
- Door Clearance:610mm
- Drawer Clearance:610mm
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight:95 kg
- Energy Usage and Rating3.5 stars (155 kWh/yr)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- CAD Libraries
Available Accessories for the ICBID-30R
- Crisper cover
- Dual installation kits
- Stainless steel front panels with tubular or pro handles
- Stainless steel kickplate
- Stainless Steel Pro Handles
- Stainless Steel Tubular Handles
Explore More Products
Request a brochure
Dozens of pages of inspiring photos, product features and more in print and online. Discover a world of beautiful, high-performance and top-quality products for your dream kitchen with this free guide from Sub-Zero and Wolf.Receive a printed brochure