91 CM Classic French Door Refrigerator/Freezer with Internal Dispenser
“DID MY KITCHEN JUST GET BIGGER?”
You may like our 91 cm French door refrigerator for its bold, stylish look. But it has its practical side too. It makes your kitchen feel more spacious, because only half a door swings out. Nice if you have a galley kitchen, or assorted friends and family members often milling about. Of course since it’s a Sub-Zero, it has an even more profound advantage –the most advanced food preservation features in the industry - features developed through more than 70 years of research.
Dual refrigeration ® provides the ideal humid yet chilly conditions for fresh foods, along with dry, frigid air for frozen and convenience foods. Sub-Zero refrigerators come with an air purification system (based on technology developed by NASA) that scrubs the air of ethylene and odor every 20 minutes. And it has new brighter LED lighting for better interior views, and a discreet interior water dispenser with filtration system. less
Dual refrigeration keeps food fresher
This technology pioneered by Sub-Zero features two separate cooling systems. Fresh food stays fresher in the cool, moist air of the refrigerator, while frigid, dry air prevents frost and freezer burn in the freezer – optimum preservation conditions for each type of food.
Microprocessor control guarantees peak performance
The state-of-the-art microprocessor preserves your food by adjusting to your individual climate and schedule. It continuously monitors each section of your Sub-Zero for pinpoint climate control, so foods are kept at their ideal temperature, varying by only one degree of your set point. Also lets you finesse your lighting and cooling fan, tells you if your door is ajar, and defrosts when it's most convenient for you.
Over-and-under refrigerator/freezer storage
Classic over-and-under units feature easy-access refrigerator storage above a full-extension, roll-out freezer drawer containing two-tier wire baskets.
Magnetic door seal system locks in cold air
One-piece construction, extra-heavy insulation and magnetic gaskets around every door lock in cold air. Seals are so secure that even after power outages of multiple days, owners report no thawing of their frozen foods!
Adjustable shelves for maximum convenience
Food comes in all shapes and sizes, and the interior design of Sub-Zero refrigerators and freezers accommodates that diversity. Main shelves, door shelves, even dividers in drawers adjust to allow the most convenient configuration possible.
Air purification system fights spoilage, odours
Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage. Sub-Zero refrigerators come with an air purification system (based on technology developed by NASA) that scrubs the air of ethylene and odor every 20 minutes.
Low-temperature/high-humidity storage zones
Crispers and deli drawers are strategically located near the evaporator to maintain temperatures a few degrees cooler than the rest of the unit. Drawers are sealed to lock in humidity and ensure freshness.
Helpful freshness cardsDifferent foods require different storage procedures. That's why, inside each refrigerator, you'll find "freshness cards" that provide easy-to-follow tips for ensuring maximum food preservation.
Automatic ice maker with "max ice" feature
Provides crescent-shaped ice cubes and includes a "max ice" feature capable of increasing ice production by an average of 30 percent for a 24-hour period – just the boost you need for parties and holidays.
New! Discreet Interior Water DispenserProvides up to 1 L of chilled, filtered water without disturbing the seamless design of your kitchen. An advanced water filtration system significantly reduces contaminants, while preserving water's fresh, clean taste.
Specifications and Downloads
- Dual refrigeration keeps food fresher longer
- Air purification system fights spoilage, odours
- Microprocessor control assures peak performance
- Crispers and deli drawers in low-temp, high-humidity zones for optimum freshness
- Over-and-under refrigerator/freezer storage
- Freshness cards for maximum food preservation
- Magnetic door seal system locks in cold air
- Automatic ice maker with "max ice" feature
- Adjustable shelves for maximum convenience
- Discreet interior water dispense with advanced filtration
- Internal water dispenser
- 3 Adjustable glass shelves
- 1 Stationary glass shelf
- 1 High-humidity drawer with dividers
- 1 Storage drawer with dividers
- 4 Adjustable door shelves
- 2 Stationary door shelves
- 2 Adjustable dairy compartments
- Air purification system
- Full-extension roll-out freezer drawer
- Two-tier wire storage baskets
- Automatic ice maker
- Water filtration system
- Overall Dimensions:914mm W x 2134mm H x 610mm D
- Refrigerator Gross Capacity:409 Liters
- Freezer Gross Capacity:147 Liters
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight:240 kg
- Energy Usage and Rating3 stars (482 kWh/yr)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- Electrical Supply 220-240 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- Electrical Service ≤ 4 A
- CAD Libraries
Available Accessories for the ICBBI-36UFDID/S
- Air Purification Cartridge
- Egg Container
- Stainless steel kickplate
- Grilles for 2108 mm or 2235 mm finished height (2134 mm is standard)
- Side panel mounting kit
Explore More Products
Request a brochure
Dozens of pages of inspiring photos, product features and more in print and online. Discover a world of beautiful, high-performance and top-quality products for your dream kitchen with this free guide from Sub-Zero and Wolf.Get my brochure now