Self-rising flour is a blend of soft wheat flour and baking powder, with a touch of kosher salt that yields light and tender baked goods, and saves you time in the kitchen.
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C on Bake Mode with a rack set on position 3.
2. Spray a 228x127 mm loaf pan with pan spray.
3. Mix together the flour, sugar, and beer with a rubber spatula, then fold in the melted butter.
4. Fill the loaf pan with batter and bake for 50–55 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then remove and cool completely.