Future Model - 91 cm Contemporary Induction Cooktop
WOLF'S MOST EFFICIENT HEAT DELIVERY SYSTEM
Discover the advantages of induction. Wolf’s induction cooktops combine superior power, speed, and efficiency with sleek design and intuitive controls. By supplying energy directly to the cookware, induction delivers an instantaneous response and more consistent and precise heat than gas or electric. Power settings with half-increment adjustments offer a wide range of exact temperatures. Boost Mode produces rapid heat for lightning-fast boil times, while sensors regulate low heat to simmer, melt, and warm without scorching. The bridge function combines zones to accommodate larger cookware and griddles.
Wolf's sophisticated induction technology is hidden beneath a sleek black glass surface that resists scratching, staining, impact, and heat. Since spills and splatters don't burn onto the cooktop, they wipe off easily. Available in a variety of sizes and styles, there’s a Wolf Induction Cooktop to meet the needs of any space. less
Rigorously tested to ensure dependability
Each and every Wolf appliance is rigorously stress-tested to perform for over twenty years of daily use and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry.
CONSISTENT, PRECISE, AND NEARLY INSTANTANEOUS TEMPERATURE RESPONSEAchieve the perfect cooking temperature from 17 settings with half increment power adjustments and a Boost Mode to boil 40% faster. Sensors regulate consistent low heat for simmering, melting, and warming without scorching.
INTUITIVE, FULL-COLOR LCD TOUCHSCREENUser-friendly controls make it easy to set and adjust temperatures.
INCREASED COOKTOP CONTROLThe pause feature suspends the cooktop and all timers for up to 10 minutes. Two quick taps turn off an individual cooking zone instantly, or you can power off the entire cooktop surface with one tap.
Worry-Free WarrantyWolf offers an industry-leading full two-year warranty on appliances, along with a limited five-year warranty.
Exceptional customer support
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, the Sub-Zero and Wolf Customer Care team has a reputation for service that’s as exceptional as its products.
Efficient Transfer of HeatClearly marked graphics help properly center cookware on the heating element. Because heat is transferred directly to the pot or pan, there is no wasted energy in induction cooking.
FLEXIBLE COOKING SURFACEBridge two cooking zones into one larger surface for induction-capable griddles, open roasters, and fish poachers. Independent cooking zone timers provide additional control and flexibility when making a variety of dishes at once.
AUTOMATIC LOCK FEATUREFor increased safety, cooktop controls automatically lock when not in use.
Specifications and Downloads
- Rigorously tested for decades of use
- Exceptional support from our Customer Care team
- Consistent, precise control and nearly instantaneous temperature response
- More efficient heat transfer—energy is supplied directly to the cookware
- Intuitive, full-color LCD touchscreen controls
- 17 power settings with half increment adjustments, plus a Boost Mode to produce rapid heat for 40% faster boil times
- Bridging capabilities, independent cooking zone timers, and a pause feature for additional control and versatility
- Cooktop controls lock automatically when not in use
- Wolf offers an industry-leading full two-year warranty on appliances, along with a limited five-year warranty.
- 4 - 203mm 2,100 Watt element with 3,700 W boost
- 1 - 279mm 2,600 Watt element with 3,700 W boost
- Overall Dimensions:914mm W x 64mm H x 533mm D
- Element Diameter:
- Shipping Weight:32 kg
- CAD Libraries
Explore More Products
Request a brochure
Dozens of pages of inspiring photos, product features and more in print and online. Discover a world of beautiful, high-performance and top-quality products for your dream kitchen with this free guide from Sub-Zero and Wolf.Get my brochure now