Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Preheats faster and cooks more consistently across all racks due to its advanced Dual VertiFlow™ convection system
- Assures predictably delicious results with 10 microwave power levels, convenient quick-start modes, and an intuitive Gourmet mode
- Prepares 50 popular dishes with the Gourmet feature that automatically adjusts cook times and temperatures
- Handles multiple dishes simultaneously with our largest capacity oven (13 percent larger)
- Insert a temperature probe to tell you exactly when it is done—and in Gourmet Mode, it will alert you the moment the dish is ready.
- Uncomplicate cooking with innovative, interactive colour touchscreen controls
- Blends in with a sleek black glass, handleless design
- Integrates beautifully into surrounding cabinetry with flush installation
- Ensures excellent visibility via three bright halogen lights and large, triple-panel-glass door windows
- Master your technique with tips and recipes from the Mastering the M Series Oven guide
- Three racks (1 standard, 1 full-extension ball bearing rack, and 1 full-extension ball bearing multifunction rack and pan)
- Temperature probe
- Three halogen lights per oven
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Chinese
Porcelain is made from natural products and, therefore, can chip or develop fine lines and cracks due to the expansion and contraction that occurs as oven temperature fluctuates (particularly when the self-cleaning function is employed). This can result in cosmetic imperfections, such as a cloudy, dull or scratched appearance. Cosmetic imperfections may be more visible in a colored oven cavity.
- Overall Dimensions: 759mm W x 724mm H x 584mm D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
641mm W x 448mm H x 506mm D
- Usable Capacity: 125 Liters
- Overall Capacity: 144 Liters
- Door Clearance: 543mm
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 124 kg
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at 1300 808 859