Before You Start
1. In a medium sized bowl combine the olive oil, tomato sauce, vinegar garlic and red pepper flakes.
2. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Allow to marinate for one hour.
3. After marinating the shrimp, preheat oven to Broil high with a rack at position 5 for 10 minutes.
4. While the oven is preheating, thread shrimp onto skewers through body and tail, 3–4 per skewer. Be sure not to overcrowd them.
5. Place the skewers on the broiling pan and broil for 3 minutes, flip skewers and cook 4 additional minutes.
6. Remove from the oven, garnish with fresh basil and serve immediately.