61 CM Indoor/Outdoor Refrigerator Drawers - Panel Ready
REFRIGERATION FOR ANY ROOM
Think beyond the kitchen. Imagine enjoying fresh produce in the master suite, yogurt and juice in the breakfast room, chilled drinks in the gym or media room. The Sub-Zero 61 cm Undercounter All Refrigerator brings cold storage to any room in your home, along with advanced food preservation features that keep your food fresher longer. No wilted lettuce, no wrinkly blueberries - just fresh, flavourful food for you, your family, your guests.
Bring the standard-setting design and worry-free performance of Sub-Zero to your outdoor kitchen. With the Sub-Zero 61 cm outdoor refrigerator drawers, advanced food preservation features keep fresh food and beverages at your finger tips. Our outdoor drawers which must be paired with outdoor panels, have been engineered for temperatures up to 43°C and the heavy-gauge stainless steel outdoor panels withstand UV rays, salt, and moisture.
The indoor/outdoor ICBID-24RO keeps food fresher with smart-touch technology lets you control temperatures from 1° C to 7° C. Organization is easy, with adjustable spill-proof glass shelves, clear utility bin for small items and two-liter bottle storage in the bottom door shelf. Soft-on LED lighting offers controllable degrees of brightness. Sized and designed to fit beautifully into any room in your home or outdoor space, and coordinate perfectly with other Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances. less
The disappearing refrigerator
Every Sub-Zero designer refrigerator or freezer comes ready to be fitted with custom panels and handles for seamless installation with surrounding cabinetry. The design possibilities are truly endless. High-quality stainless steel panels and handles are available as accessories, too.
The interactive and easy-to-use controls employ touchscreen technology to precisely regulate temperatures and give you more access to more settings. The control panel's small footprint further refines the interior.
Low-temperature/high-humidity storage zones
Crispers and deli drawers are strategically located near the evaporator to maintain temperatures a few degrees cooler than the rest of the unit. Drawers are sealed to lock in humidity and ensure freshness.
Quality to conquer the elementsEngineered for temperatures up to 43° C with heavy-gauge stainless steel panels available that withstand UV rays, salt, and moisture – elements that would corrode lesser materials.
Soft-on LED lighting
Energy-efficient LEDs offer varying degrees of brightness, enabling you to customize preferences by controlling intensity levels.
Soft-close doors and drawers
This feature, commonly found on high-end cabinetry, gives Sub-Zero Designer Refrigeration line-up a rich, sturdy feel and noiseless operation.
Advanced Freshness FeaturesDrawers are sealed to maintain temperature and lock-in moisture, an ideal low-temp, high-humidity environment for maximum freshness.
Specifications and Downloads
- Ready to be fitted with custom panels and handles to blend with cabinetry
- Soft-on LED lights for varying degrees of brightness
- Smart-touch controls for streamlined access to more settings
- Soft-close doors and drawers
- Crispers and deli drawers in low-temp, high-humidity zones for optimum freshness
- Tight seal maintains low-temp, high-humidity for optimum freshness
- Weather resistant stainless steel panel accessories protect against UV rays, salt, and moisture
- 2 refrigerator storage drawers with removable dividers
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
- Overall Dimensions:610mm W x 876mm H x 610mm D
- Refrigerator Gross Capacity:114 Liters
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight:77 kg
- Energy Usage and Rating5 stars (85 kWh/yr)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- CAD Libraries
Available Accessories for the ICBID-24RO
- Dual installation kits
- Stainless steel front panels with tubular or pro handles
- Stainless steel kickplate
- Stainless Steel Pro Handles
- Stainless Steel Tubular Handles
Request a brochure
Dozens of pages of inspiring photos, product features and more in print and online. Discover a world of beautiful, high-performance and top-quality products for your dream kitchen with this free guide from Sub-Zero and Wolf.Receive a printed brochure