122 CM Classic Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer with Dispenser - Panel Ready
Wrinkled fruit, wilted lettuce. You’ve seen your share of past due, even spoiled food in the refrigerator. Well, it doesn’t have to be that way – the Sub-Zero 122 cm Classic Side-by-Side Refrigerator with External Dispenser keeps your food fresher longer with the most advanced food preservation technology available - a technology developed through almost 70 years of research. That means crisper greens, juicier peppers, blueberries that burst with flavour – even weeks after you’ve brought them home from the market. You'll taste the difference.
With Dual refrigeration ®, fresh foods thrive in a humid yet chilly climate, while frozen and convenience foods get the dry, frigid air they need. An air purification system inspired by NASA technology scrubs the air of ethylene gas, bacteria, mould and viruses. A magnetic door seal system locks in cold, while an advanced microprocessor provides pinpoint climate control. External dispenser delivers filtered water and ice. Storage capacity for the ICBBI-48SD is a generous 561 L refrigerator, 307 L freezer. Bottom line? More flavourful, delicious food for you, your family, your guests. less
Rigorously tested to ensure dependabilityBuilt with premium-grade materials, Sub-Zero products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years. Major components are subjected to extreme stress tests prior to going into the final design, and every major function is tested before shipping.
New! LED LIGHTING FOR BRIGHTER INTERIORSee all your fresh foods more clearly and easily. LED lighting is also more energy-efficient - designed to last the life of your refrigerator.
Air purification system fights spoilage, odours
Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage. Sub-Zero's classic refrigerators come with an anti-microbial air purification system (based on technology developed by NASA) that scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mould, viruses and bacteria, every 20 minutes.
Low-temperature/high-humidity storage zones
Crispers and deli drawers are strategically located near the evaporator to maintain temperatures a few degrees cooler than the rest of the unit. Drawers are sealed to lock in humidity and ensure freshness.
Magnetic door seal system locks in cold air
One-piece construction, extra-heavy insulation and magnetic gaskets around every door lock in cold air. Seals are so secure that even after power outages of multiple days, owners report no thawing of their frozen foods!
Adjustable shelves for maximum convenience
Food comes in all shapes and sizes, and the interior design of Sub-Zero refrigerators and freezers accommodates that diversity. Main shelves, door shelves, even dividers in drawers adjust to allow the most convenient configuration possible.
Panel ready design
Just add your custom cabinetry panels and handles, and it blends into the décor of any room.
Exceptional customer support
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, the Sub-Zero and Wolf Customer Care team has a reputation for service that's as exceptional as its products.
Dual refrigeration keeps food fresher
This technology pioneered by Sub-Zero features two separate cooling systems. Fresh food stays fresher in the cool, moist air of the refrigerator, while frigid, dry air prevents frost and freezer burn in the freezer – optimum preservation conditions for each type of food.
Microprocessor control guarantees peak performance
The state-of-the-art microprocessor preserves your food by adjusting to your individual climate and schedule. It continuously monitors each section of your Sub-Zero for pinpoint climate control, so foods are kept at their ideal temperature, varying by only one degree of your set point. Also lets you finesse your lighting and cooling fan, tells you if your door is ajar, and defrosts when it's most convenient for you.
Helpful freshness cardsDifferent foods require different storage procedures. That's why, inside each refrigerator, you'll find "freshness cards" that provide easy-to-follow tips for ensuring maximum food preservation.
Automatic ice maker with "max ice" feature
Provides crescent-shaped ice cubes and includes a "max ice" feature capable of increasing ice production by an average of 30 percent for a 24-hour period – just the boost you need for parties and holidays.
Designed to reduce contaminants and chlorine taste and odors when filtering water for ice, this low-maintenance system uses a filter built to last 1 year or 2840 Litres. Replacement is fast and easy.
Specifications and Downloads
- Rigorously tested to ensure decades of use
- Exceptional support from Customer Care team
- LED Lighting for brighter interior
- Dual refrigeration keeps food fresher longer
- Air purification system fights spoilage, odours
- Microprocessor control assures peak performance
- Crispers and deli drawers in low-temp, high-humidity zones for optimum freshness
- Freshness cards for maximum food preservation
- Magnetic door seal system locks in cold air
- Automatic ice maker with "max ice" feature
- Adjustable shelves for maximum convenience
- Water-filtration system reduces contaminants, chlorine taste and odor
- Overlay design accepts cabinetry panels of all kinds
- 4 Adjustable glass shelves
- 1 High-humidity drawer with divider
- 2 Storage drawers with divider
- 3 Adjustable door shelves
- 2 Stationary door shelves
- Adjustable dairy compartment
- Air purification system
- Automatic ice maker
- 3 Adjustable wire shelves
- 3 Storage drawers
- 5 Adjustable door shelves
- Water filtration system
- Overall Dimensions:1219mm W x 2134mm H x 610mm D
- Refrigerator Gross Capacity:561 Liters
- Refrigerator Storage Capacity:487 Liters
- Freezer Gross Capacity:307 Liters
- Freezer Storage Capacity:228 Liters
- Door Clearance:762mm
- Shipping Weight:298 kg
- Energy Usage and Rating3 stars (646 kWh/yr)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- CAD Libraries
Available Accessories for the ICBBI-48SD/O
- Grilles for 2108 mm or 2235 mm finished height (2134 mm is standard)
- Flush inset panels in stainless steel with tubular or pro handles
- Full-length standard and extended framed handles
- Framed front panels in white or stainless steel
- Custom front panel mounting kit
- Stainless Steel Pro Handles
- Stainless Steel Tubular Handles
Explore More Products
Request a brochure
Dozens of pages of inspiring photos, product features and more in print and online. Discover a world of beautiful, high-performance and top-quality products for your dream kitchen with this free guide from Sub-Zero and Wolf.Receive a printed brochure