Fish en Papillote
Makes 4 Servings
Baking fish in a packet is a great way to blend a variety of flavors and keep control of the cooking process. Fish is easy to overcook, but the packet provides the perfect environment to prepare this beautiful meal.
1. Preheat the oven to 205°C on Roast Mode with a rack set on position 3.
2. Fold four 305x405 mm sheets of parchment in half.
3. Using scissors and starting at the fold of each piece, cut a large half heart.
4. Try to make the heart as large as will fit on the parchment.
5. Lay out the four hearts and open them.
6. Divide the beans and form a small pile next to, but not on top of, the crease of each heart.
7. Place a fish fillet onto each pile of beans.
8. Evenly divide the remaining ingredients between the four fish fillets.
9. Working towards yourself, fold one half of parchment over fish to meet the edge on the other side.
10. Starting at the curve, make small, tight, overlapping folds along outside edge to seal packet together.
11. Make the last fold at the tail (pointed end) and tuck it under.
12. Place packets on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
13. Roast for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and slit tops with a scissors or a knife.
14. Serve immediately.