Makes 30-35 Small Meatballs
This meatball recipe is a great base, which can be adjusted to match the desired flavor profile you are after. They work equally well served as an appetizer with a sauce, or on the side of a main pasta entrée.
Before You Start
The mixing can be done by hand or in a stand mixer on low speed.
1. Preheat the oven to 205°C on Convection Roast Mode with a rack at position 3.
2. In a large bowl, mix the first 8 ingredients together until well incorporated.
3. Add the eggs and mix until just combined, then do the same with the panko.
4. Form the mixture into 30 gram balls.
5. Place onto a lightly oiled baking pan with sides.
6. Roast for 18–20 minutes or until cooked through.