Before You Start
The quality and freshness of the tomatoes matters. Seek out a variety of great tasting heirloom tomatoes.
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C on Convection Roast Mode with a rack set on position 5.
2. Slice the tomatoes 6 mm thick and place in a large bowl, toss the tomatoes with the remaining ingredients until well coated.
3. Spread out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment.
4. Place into the oven and cook for 12–15 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving or adding to another recipe.