Makes 8 Servings
Fresh garden tomatoes are delicious on their own, but are extraordinary when roasted. At home in pasta dishes and salads or served with grilled meats, it is a versatile add-on to any meal.
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C on Convection Roast Mode with a rack set on position 5.
2. Slice the tomatoes 6 mm thick and place in a large bowl, toss the tomatoes with the remaining ingredients until well coated.
3. Spread out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment.
4. Place into the oven and cook for 12–15 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving or adding to another recipe.