Before You Start
Be sure to use parchment paper as it will help in the clean up after roasting the vegetables.
1. Preheat the oven on Convection Roast Mode to 205°C with a rack on position 4.
2. In a large bowl toss the vegetables with the olive oil and kosher salt.
3. Spread evenly onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
4. Place into the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
5. Remove the pan from the oven and stir.
6. Return the pan to the oven and cook an additional 10–15 minutes or until fork-tender.