91 CM Built-In Refrigerator - Panel Ready
REFRIGERATION AT ITS MOST CAPACIOUS
How often have you wished for a larger refrigerator? Weekly? Daily? We invite you to think modular and solve your food storage problems once and for all. The Sub-Zero 91 cm all refrigerator unit delivers an impressive 714 L of well-organized refrigerator storage. Pair it with its partner, the Sub-Zero 91 cm all freezer, and you’ll have flavourful food on hand no matter how large your family or how often you entertain.
Rest assured it will stay fresher longer, thanks to the ICBBI-36R’s advanced food preservation features. NASA-inspired air purification scrubs the air of ethylene gas that hastens food spoilage, and also reduces odours by removing bacteria, mold and viruses. A magnetic door seal system locks in cold, while a state-of-the-art micro-processor precisely controls temperatures. Crisper and deli drawers form a lower-temperature zone ideal for produce and meat. At last, you can have exactly the kind of refrigeration you’ve wished for. less
New! LED LIGHTING FOR BRIGHTER INTERIORSee all your fresh foods more clearly and easily. LED lighting is also more energy-efficient – designed to last the life of your refrigerator.
Air purification system fights spoilage, odours
Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage. Sub-Zero's built-in refrigerators come with an anti-microbial air purification system (based on technology developed by NASA) that scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mould, viruses and bacteria, every 20 minutes.
Microprocessor control guarantees peak performance
The state-of-the-art microprocessor preserves your food by adjusting to your individual climate and schedule. It continuously monitors each section of your Sub-Zero for pinpoint climate control, so foods are kept at their ideal temperature, varying by only one degree of your set point. Also lets you finesse your lighting and cooling fan, tells you if your door is ajar, and defrosts when it's most convenient for you.
Rigorously tested to ensure dependability
Every component of every single Sub-Zero unit is tested in its U.S. manufacturing facilities before assembly, then every completed product is factory-tested for up to 24 hours before shipping. In its labs, components are subjected to electric jolts, violent vibrations and 180⁰C temperature swings, and tested to stand up to at least 20 years of heavy use.
Magnetic door seal system locks in cold air
One-piece construction, extra-heavy insulation and magnetic gaskets around every door lock in cold air. Seals are so secure that even after power outages of multiple days, owners report no thawing of their frozen foods!
Panel ready design
Just add your custom cabinetry panels and handles, and it blends into the décor of any room.
Low-temperature/high-humidity storage zones
Crispers and deli drawers are strategically located near the evaporator to maintain temperatures a few degrees cooler than the rest of the unit. Drawers are sealed to lock in humidity and ensure freshness.
Helpful freshness cardsDifferent foods require different storage procedures. That's why, inside each refrigerator, you'll find "freshness cards" that provide easy-to-follow tips for ensuring maximum food preservation.
Exceptional customer support
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, the Sub-Zero and Wolf Customer Care team has a reputation for service that's as exceptional as its products.
Adjustable shelves for maximum convenience
Food comes in all shapes and sizes, and the interior design of Sub-Zero refrigerators and freezers accommodates that diversity. Main shelves, door shelves, even dividers in drawers adjust to allow the most convenient configuration possible.
Specifications and Downloads
- LED Lighting for brighter interior
- Overlay design accepts cabinetry panels of all kinds
- Air purification system fights spoilage, odours
- Crispers and deli drawers in low-temp, high-humidity zones for optimum freshness
- Microprocessor control assures peak performance
- Freshness cards for maximum food preservation
- 4 Adjustable glass shelves
- 1 Stationary glass shelf
- 1 High-humidity drawer with dividers
- 2 Storage drawers with dividers
- 3 Adjustable door shelves
- 2 Stationary door shelves
- Adjustable dairy compartment
- Air purification system
- Overall Dimensions:914mm W x 2134mm H x 610mm D
- Refrigerator Gross Capacity:714 Liters
- Refrigerator Storage Capacity:613 Liters
- Door Clearance:946mm
- Energy Star Certified
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight:191 kg
- Energy Usage and Rating3 stars (287 kWh/yr)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- CAD Libraries
Available Accessories for the ICBBI-36R/O
- Grilles for 2108 mm or 2235 mm finished height (2134 mm is standard)
- Side panel mounting kit
- Dual installation kit with or without dual wide grille—2134 mm finished height
- Flush inset panels in stainless steel with tubular or pro handles
- Full-length standard and extended framed handles
- Framed front panels in white or stainless steel
- Custom front panel mounting kit
- Stainless Steel Pro Handles
- Stainless Steel Tubular Handles
Explore More Products
Request a brochure
Dozens of pages of inspiring photos, product features and more in print and online. Discover a world of beautiful, high-performance and top-quality products for your dream kitchen with this free guide from Sub-Zero and Wolf.Receive a printed brochure